Saturday, January 16, 2010

The past three months..


it's been a while i've posted anything here...
the keyboard that i'm typing on right now are full of dust and web...

three months have past...
bringing only the memory of tears...
and beers were my only best friends...
all because she finally left me...
no matter how and what i've done...she make it as a fact that she for real...
four years of me and her had go on to a end...

she once told me that she wont leave me no matter what...
she once...promise that we'll be holding each other in the journey of life...
she once....once....told me that she love me with all her heart...
and i once....though that this is....true love

but...i was too naif...her love for me is never real...

sadness of this...is indescribable...

for now...
i wish i can wish her happiness...
but...no part of me can truly wish her so...
cause the moment that she left me is the moment that i realize how deep i had fallen in love with her...

although death is once my only choice...
i'll live on....but always...with the scar you mark on my heart...

1 comment:

  1. cheer up. time can probably mend your heartache.
    it did for me. =)
    coming to kampar soon =)

    2 yr broken contract bf. hahaha

    ReplyDelete